- WEBM (352x288, sd 21.1 MB): 98/98187.98167.WEEKNUMMER685-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.7 MB): 98/98179.98167.WEEKNUMMER685-HRE000188F8.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 14.2 MB): 98/98181.98167.WEEKNUMMER685-HRE000188F8.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 20.8 MB): 98/98183.98167.WEEKNUMMER685-HRE000188F8.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 40.7 MB): 98/98185.98167.WEEKNUMMER685-HRE000188F8.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 26.7 MB): 98/98167.WEEKNUMMER685-HRE000188F8.mpg
Week number 68-51
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The supertanker 'Melania' from Shell is tugged to sea by tugs from the shipyard of the NDSM via the North Sea Canal. The ship passes a.o. the Hembrug, which is partially disassembled to let the ship pass, the Velsertunnel and the accomodation ship of the Hoogovens in IJmuiden. Then the 47m wide ship is tugged into the 49m wide lock of IJmuiden. With archive material of the stern and prow and the completion of the ship.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 December 1968