Python has young in captivity
- WEBM (352x288, sd 10.9 MB): 95/95820.95803.WEEKNUMMER723-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.7 MB): 95/95812.95803.WEEKNUMMER723-HRE0001AFD1.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.4 MB): 95/95814.95803.WEEKNUMMER723-HRE0001AFD1.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 11.5 MB): 95/95816.95803.WEEKNUMMER723-HRE0001AFD1.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 22.0 MB): 95/95818.95803.WEEKNUMMER723-HRE0001AFD1.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 13.1 MB): 95/95803.WEEKNUMMER723-HRE0001AFD1.mpg
Week number 72-33
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Mr. Munnig Schmidt has several vivariums with snakes in his living room in Hilversum. In 1970 his African python sebae laid egs, but the nsake then left his nest to soon. The female has made a new nest, in which the eggs did hatch. This is the first time in the world this happened in captivity. 25 of the 36 eggs have hatched and the snakes measure approximately 60cm. With archive material from the first nest in 1970.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 August 1972