Pet food industry expands steadily
- WEBM (352x288, sd 22.0 MB): 94/94947.94930.BG_9726.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 13.1 MB): 94/94939.94930.BG_9726.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 28.7 MB): 94/94941.94930.BG_9726.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 21.5 MB): 94/94943.94930.BG_9726.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 40.8 MB): 94/94945.94930.BG_9726.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 25.2 MB): 94/94930.BG_9726.mpg
Week number: 76-41
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Focus on the pet food industry for World Animal Day. SHOTS: A factory in IJmuiden processes fish and meat to a mush which is then put into cans; pallets with cans of dog food in a warehouse; fresh meat is wrapped and the baking of dog cookies; shelves with pet food vers in teh supermarket and the int. of a pet store; pet cemetery.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 4 October 1976