The costumes of our ancestors
- WEBM (352x288, sd 17.8 MB): 71/71157.71138.WEEKNUMMER360-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 6.7 MB): 71/71149.71138.WEEKNUMMER360-HRE0000D92B.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 15.4 MB): 71/71151.71138.WEEKNUMMER360-HRE0000D92B.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 17.1 MB): 71/71153.71138.WEEKNUMMER360-HRE0000D92B.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 33.4 MB): 71/71155.71138.WEEKNUMMER360-HRE0000D92B.mp4
- OGV (352x288, source 17.1 MB): 71/71138.WEEKNUMMER360-HRE0000D92B.ogv
Week number 36-02
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Shots of different costumes that were worn by the Dutch ancestors in the years 1750, 1770, 1790, 1810, 1827, 1843, 1860, 1875 are shown. At the end the dress in which Princess Wilhelmina was crowned queen in 1898 is shown. SHOTS: - Ext. Ridderzaal (Knight's Hall); - woman flips through a book with pictures of different historical costumes; - women and one man show different costumes in a ballet like presentation; - downwards shot of Wilhelmina's costume.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 3 January 1936