- MP4 (360x288, sd 16.1 MB): 31/959597.31818.WEEKNUMMER691-HRE000[..].mp4
- MP4 (720x576, hd 31.2 MB): 31/959600.31818.WEEKNUMMER691-HRE000[..].mp4
- WEBM (720x576, hd 15.3 MB): 31/959603.31818.WEEKNUMMER691-HRE00[..].webm
- OGV (720x576, hd 36.7 MB): 31/959609.31818.WEEKNUMMER691-HRE000[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 6.1 MB): 31/959606.31818.WEEKNUMMER691-HRE000[..].ogv
- MPG (720x576, source 39.6 MB): 31/31818.WEEKNUMMER691-HRE00015D9B_1[..].mp4
Week number 69-16
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Dressed in a circle shaped plastic cape, model Joke de Kruijf gets on tram line 8 to The Hague at the Gevers-Doynoot square in Scheveningen. Somewhat later a similiar tram rides through Madurodam, where De Kruijf walks between the minature houses as part of a fashion show with clothing by 'designer Pierre Cardin. Also with a women's suit, jersey men's wear, woolen checked men's wear and evening gowns. Cardin looks on.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 April 1969