The work of the association of 'The Dutch Blind'
- WEBM (352x288, sd 21.8 MB): 01/48/148346.148329.BG_10466.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 9.1 MB): 01/48/148338.148329.BG_10466.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 23.5 MB): 01/48/148340.148329.BG_10466.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 22.0 MB): 01/48/148342.148329.BG_10466.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 42.3 MB): 01/48/148344.148329.BG_10466.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 26.3 MB): 01/48/148329.BG_10466.mpg
Week number 77-36
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The Association of The Dutch Blind (VNBW) helps blind and partially sighted persons in obtaining greater autonomy. The VNBW supports this inter alia by publishing 'The spoken word magazine' and through various electronic inventions. SHOTS: int. studio of 'The spoken word magazine' with line table and a women narrating some household tips; cassettes and cassette recorders used to play audiobooks; demonstration of various electronic tools, like as calculator with built-in English voice, viewer with zoom capability, tools that warn through sound if lights are shining, when a coffee cup is full, man demonstrates a device built in to his glasses that warns of obstacles on the road; Board 'VNBW'.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1977