Foundation for Scientific Research of Road Safety (SWOV)
- WEBM (352x288, sd 26.4 MB): 01/41/141411.141393.BG_9697.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 11.9 MB): 01/41/141403.141393.BG_9697.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 30.2 MB): 01/41/141405.141393.BG_9697.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 27.1 MB): 01/41/141407.141393.BG_9697.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 51.5 MB): 01/41/141409.141393.BG_9697.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 31.5 MB): 01/41/141393.BG_9697.mpg
Week number 76-24
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Congress of the SWOV on road safety. SHOTS: several of highways; double sided guide rail and a test of a bus hitting the guide rail; tests of cars hitting the water, the passengers struggle under water to get out of the car; tests in which cars hit a lamp post. SPEECH by SWOV director Erik Asmussen on the long life of the road network.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1976