Speed tests on the railway line Helmond-Blerick
- WEBM (352x288, sd 15.7 MB): 01/39/140099.139857.WEEKNUMMER583-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.8 MB): 01/39/140091.139857.WEEKNUMMER583-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.8 MB): 01/39/140093.139857.WEEKNUMMER583-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 17.1 MB): 01/39/140095.139857.WEEKNUMMER583-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 32.5 MB): 01/39/140097.139857.WEEKNUMMER583-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 19.2 MB): 01/39/139857.WEEKNUMMER583-HRE00015A49.mpg
Week number 58-39
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Speed tests of the Dutch railways with a train that is provided with special equipment to watch of the pantographs and overhead wires are resistant to a speed of 160 kilometres per hour. On the section Helmond-Blerick three types of overhead lines are applied. The grade crossing keepers along the line will be informed by telephone about the departure of the train and the technicians set themselves up with the equipment. The train rides along, then the data is collected from the various equipment.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid (curator)
- Publication date:
- 8 September 1958