Completion of a new railway viaduct
- WEBM (352x288, sd 15.1 MB): 01/32/132656.132639.BG_18772.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 6.7 MB): 01/32/132648.132639.BG_18772.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 17.7 MB): 01/32/132650.132639.BG_18772.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 14.2 MB): 01/32/132652.132639.BG_18772.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 27.1 MB): 01/32/132654.132639.BG_18772.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 17.7 MB): 01/32/132639.BG_18772.mpg
Week number 23-10
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Amsterdam: high overall shot of long viaduct, before an increased railway, steam train with steam locomotive rides on to camera 12". Medium shot on railway, slow-moving steam train riding to and along camera 21". Cu, as a wipe, riding along camera, a canal behind it 46". Total shot railway with train, houses alongside it 53". Medium shot of part of iron viaduct, railway people sitting on a bridge, steam train rides to camera, street in background 1'19". Total shot drawbridge, large warehouses behind it, train rides(cu) across the front 1'42".
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid (curator)
- Publication date:
- 3 July 1923