The 150,000th donor of the Blood Transfusion Service
- WEBM (352x288, sd 16.1 MB): 01/31/131681.131664.WEEKNUMMER621-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 12.3 MB): 01/31/131675.131664.WEEKNUMMER621-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.2 MB): 01/31/131673.131664.WEEKNUMMER621-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 16.7 MB): 01/31/131677.131664.WEEKNUMMER621-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 31.8 MB): 01/31/131679.131664.WEEKNUMMER621-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 19.7 MB): 01/31/131664.WEEKNUMMER621-HRE0001C276.mpg
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Staged story of a builder who receives a request from the Blood Transfusion Service of the Red Cross by telephone to donate blood for an emergency operation, after which he heads to the hospital to donate blood. Also shots of blood research and the registration of blood donors. The 80-year-old A. Verhoeven from Rotterdam, who was the first person in the Netherlands to donate blood in April 1930, hands the Landsteiner medal to mrs. Schopman, the 150,000th donor.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 19 March 1962