Construction of the Hemspoortunnel is progressing rapidly
- WEBM (352x288, sd 15.0 MB): 01/28/128510.128493.WEEKNUMMER790-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 12.0 MB): 01/28/128504.128493.WEEKNUMMER790-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.6 MB): 01/28/128502.128493.WEEKNUMMER790-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 14.9 MB): 01/28/128506.128493.WEEKNUMMER790-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 28.7 MB): 01/28/128508.128493.WEEKNUMMER790-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 18.0 MB): 01/28/128493.WEEKNUMMER790-HRE0001B84A.mpg
Week number 79-04
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Under the North Sea Canal is constructed the Hemspoortunnel to replace the Hembrug, which has sometimes been longlasting unusable in the last years due to collisions. For the construction, which began in 1975, a number of public gardens near Sloterdijk had to disappear. There will be a new station in Sloterdijk. SHOTS: train on the Hembrug (bridge); ship sails through the opened Hembrug; model sinking of tunnel piece; aerial view of hemtunnel under construction; company with Minister of Transport, Public Works and Water Management Daniel Tuijnman goes through the Hemtunnel by foot.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1979