Agreement on Scheldt-Rhine connection
- WEBM (352x288, sd 21.8 MB): 01/13/113082.113066.WEEKNUMMER632-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 7.0 MB): 01/13/113074.113066.WEEKNUMMER632-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 17.5 MB): 01/13/113076.113066.WEEKNUMMER632-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 22.2 MB): 01/13/113078.113066.WEEKNUMMER632-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 42.3 MB): 01/13/113080.113066.WEEKNUMMER632-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 26.4 MB): 01/13/113066.WEEKNUMMER632-HRE00015A98.mpg
Week number 63-21
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Prime Minister J.E. de Quay, Minister Joseph Luns, Prime Minister of BelgiumTheodore Lefèvre and Deputy Minister Hendrik Fayat sign the Scheldt-Rhine agreement at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. With footage of seagoing vessels that transship their cargo to Rhine barges in the harbour of Antwerp for the transport to Germany and Switzerland. These barges sail via Zuid-Beveland to the Rhine, where they have to wait for the locks in Hansweert and Wemeldinge.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 13 May 1963