Seagoing vessel in the Winschoterdiep
- WEBM (352x288, sd 8.1 MB): 01/08/108691.108674.WEEKNUMMER501-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.1 MB): 01/08/108683.108674.WEEKNUMMER501-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 6.3 MB): 01/08/108685.108674.WEEKNUMMER501-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 8.6 MB): 01/08/108687.108674.WEEKNUMMER501-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 16.0 MB): 01/08/108689.108674.WEEKNUMMER501-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 9.7 MB): 01/08/108674.WEEKNUMMER501-HRE0000E7FA.mpg
Week number 50-13
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
At one of the shipyards along the Winschoterdiep a seagoing vessel was built. Now it is taken to the harbour in Delfzijl by tugs. For this it has to be sailed throught te city of Groningen. Because the ship is ten meters wide it can pass the Bonte Brug with just a few centimeters left on both sides. SHOTS: - two tugs, one in front and one in the back, sail the "IJstroom", rising high above the landscape, through the lock near Westerbroek; - the Bonte Brug at the Winschoter Kade in Groningen is turned horizontally against the quay wall; then the ship is sailed passed the bridges very slowly, centimeter by centimeter. Once it has passed the ship turns right towards the Oosterkade.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 23 March 1950