Eemshaven officially opened
- WEBM (352x288, sd 17.0 MB): 01/05/105969.105954.WEEKNUMMER732-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.9 MB): 01/05/105961.105954.WEEKNUMMER732-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 11.7 MB): 01/05/105963.105954.WEEKNUMMER732-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 16.7 MB): 01/05/105965.105954.WEEKNUMMER732-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 32.5 MB): 01/05/105967.105954.WEEKNUMMER732-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 20.8 MB): 01/05/105954.WEEKNUMMER732-HRE00015B3B.mpg
Week number 73-25
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The new Eemshaven in the north of Groningen has been officially opened. The area is prepared for the construction of factories, a.o. roads, drainage and the power plant Eemscentrale are built. With the construction of teh new access to the harbour the industry in Delfzijl has more opportunities. In the fishing village Termunterzijl a shrimp peeling contest is held for a silver shrimp.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 June 1973